Ministries

We are the Church!

As the church, we are called to both celebrate Jesus Christ and live on mission with Him. This means "ministry" isn’t limited within the walls of a church building. Jesus came into this world and made disciples. Likewise, we are called to the same mission (Matthew 28:19). Our desire is to equip and encourage the family of Blaze Christian Fellowship to bring the gospel to their families, friends, co-workers, and neighbors.

Get Connected

We say that 10% of what happens in ministry; happens on Sundays through the gathering of the church and the preaching of the Gospel as a congregation. That leaves 90%, which is practically lived out in our communities throughout Santa Fe as we get to live out the Gospel to our neighbors and friends. At the very core of Blaze Christian Fellowship, you will find Points of Light Community Groups! If you are new to Blaze, this is the place to start so get connected!

Please sign up to volunteer and serve at Blaze Christian Fellowship.

Sandia Peak Banner

Join us Sundays at 

9 a.m. & 11 a.m.